Corporate at the Castle
CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory offers corporate event planners 21st century technology in a memorable 16th century castle setting. Our facilities are available for your product launch, conference, film or multimedia screening, press launch, networking event or photo shoot.
Both our lecture hall and exhibition area feature cinema-sized screens that can be configured to display custom content. All 4 screens in the exhibition area can show the same content or each can show different content depending upon your requirements.
We can provide AV equipment including a high resolution data projector system in the Cinema to be used with a computer/laptop or a DVD player and 5.1 surround sound. The Cinema also houses 16 LCD screens which can be configured to display the same content as that being projected on the main screen.
On-site technical assistance is available. High-capacity Wi-Fi and wired Internet access is available free of charge to those using the conference facilities, and telephone access can be made available.
Blackrock Castle is an ideal venue for corporate entertaining and is home to:
- Lecture Hall with cinema screen. Maximum capacity of 50 people
- Classroom with interactive whiteboard. Seats 30 to 35. Standing capacity of 50 people
- 30 m² fireplace lobby that can serve as a reception area
- Access to the Castle Cafe restaurant facilities
Special Conference Day Rate – €50 per person
€50 per person (minimum 10 delegates) incl VAT.
Our day rate includes room rental; morning tea/coffee/snack, flipcharts, notepads, pen and pencil, etc.
• €215 half day rental / €370 full day rental incl VAT
• Seats 30 to 35. Standing capacity of 50 people
• Interactive whiteboard
• Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
• Telephone access
• Technical support can be made available at additional cost
Cinema / Lecture Hall
• €250 per 2 hour session, incl VAT. €50 per hour after that.
• Maximum capacity of 50 people
• Both our cinema/lecture hall and exhibition area feature cinema-sized screens that can be configured to display custom content
• We can provide AV equipment including a high resolution data projector system in the Cinema to be used with a computer/laptop or a DVD player and 5.1 surround sound.
• 16 LCD screens (can be configured to display the same content as that being projected on the main screen)
Exclusive day use of Blackrock Castle is €1250.00
All rates are inclusive of VAT at 23%
Charitable exemptions apply.
Whether you are planning a meeting, a training day, or a full-scale corporate party or launch, flexible, professional and delicious catering can be provided for your event from the Castle Cafe’s full-scale on-site restaurant kitchen. They will work with the unique needs of every event to deliver menus from canapés to sit-down dinners within your budget; please contact Jerry on 021-4357911 or email@example.com with your event details for a quote.
The Castle Cafe holds a full bar license and drinks can be provisioned with catering.