Unique Castle Weddings
Built in the 16th Century, CIT Blackrock Castle is a boutique wedding venue set in a stunning location overlooking Cork Harbour. Lovingly restored and steeped in history, Blackrock Castle caters for bespoke weddings in a warm and relaxed environment.
The Castle is located only 15 minutes from Cork City Centre or the Jack Lynch Tunnel and has ample parking adjacent to the venue.
• Exclusive Use of the Castle
Private use of Blackrock Castle for your wedding ceremony and photos.
• Event Coordinator
On-site specialist for advance planning and day-of management.
• Red Carpet Arrival
For you and your guests, with sparkling wine for the bride and groom.
• On-Site Photography
Guided access for your photographer to help you create extraordinary shots.
Our promise to you…
At Blackrock Castle each wedding is designed with full consultation with you. We will be available to you for visits prior to the event to create the perfect setting for your big day. Each wedding is completely individual and you will feel at ease knowing that our wedding coordinator is on hand on your big day to ensure that everything goes without a hitch.
Our Venue Packages…
It’s important to highlight that during June, July and August we only cater to evening ceremonies.
Daytime ceremonies cannot take place.
- The Forum & Long Room. For larger groups of a maximum of a 100 people we have the Forum and Long Room of the main Castle building.
- Monday – Friday €1000.
- Saturday or Sunday €1200
- Evening ceremonies are also available from 18:30
- Fireplace Lobby. The Historic Fireplace Lobby holds intimate weddings of up to 25 guests.
- Monday – Friday before 15:00 €700
- Monday – Friday after 15:00 or evenings after 18:00 €500
- This option is not available in June, July or August or any Saturday or Sunday
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of 50% is payable on confirmation of bookings. The deposit will go directly towards the final bill.
It is important to note that Blackrock Castle Observatory hosts wedding ceremonies only.
The Castle Café is located on the same grounds as us and can work with brides and grooms for their hospitality needs, if this is of interest you. Contact them on 021 4357917 or email@example.com.
Getting married elsewhere?
Blackrock Castle is also available to you as a photoshoot location on your wedding day.
We will welcome you with our red carpet and a glass of prosecco for the bride and groom. Your photographer will have fully guided access to the Castle interior and exterior to create unforgettable wedding portraits using Cork city’s best loved castle as your backdrop.
Photoshoot location cost is €100 once it takes place before 17:00 and €130 if after this.
For more information, please call us on 021 4357917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Rated Unusual Wedding Venue on WeddingDates!