Weddings at the Castle
Built in the 16th Century, CIT Blackrock Castle is a boutique wedding venue set in a stunning location overlooking Cork Harbour.
Lovingly restored and steeped in history, CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory caters for bespoke weddings in a warm and relaxed environment.
Enjoy a Virtual Tour of our wedding setup.
- Exclusive Venue Hire Exclusive use for you and your guests.
- Event Coordinator On-site specialist for advance planning and day-of management.
- Red Carpet Arrival For you and your guests, with sparkling wine for the bride and groom.
- On-Site Photography Guided access for your photographer to help you create extraordinary shots.
At Blackrock Castle each wedding is designed with full consultation with you. We will be available to you for visits prior to the event to create the perfect setting for your big day. Each wedding is completely individual and you will feel at ease knowing that our wedding coordinator is on hand on your big day to ensure that everything goes without a hitch.
- Fireplace Lobby Seats up to 25 people
- The Forum Seats up to 100 people
Blackrock Castle is also available to you as a photoshoot location for your wedding day.
We will welcome you with our red carpet and a glass of prosecco for the bride and groom. From there, we will give your photographer fully guided access to the Castle interior and exterior to create unforgettable wedding portraits using Cork city's best loved castle as your backdrop.